A popular alternative style to the casement window is the Tilt and Turn. This features a dual opening mechanism for security, safety and practicality.
By twisting the handle 90 degrees the vent tilts inwards to provide gentle ventilation; when turned to 180 the side hinges engage to enable the window to be fully opened for ease of cleaning and fire escape. They can be coupled to produce bay and bow windows as well as used in conservatories. All of our Tilt and Turn windows are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- Manufactured from the Duraflex Diamond suite(s)
- 65mm Featured in white and foil finishes
- Security Glazed, multi-chambered
- Espagnolette locking system (standard)
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal
- Stainless steel friction hinges
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
A comprehensive range of both Featured Ancillaries to cover all building applications.
- Triple glazing
- Options of increasing locking points for enhanced security
- Concealed perimeter locking System
- Gold, chrome locking handles
- Thermal reinforcements
- Arch inserts
- Mock horn
- Georgian and Austrical bar
- Shapes and bespoke
Setting the standard
Expanding the choice
Unrivalled thermal and acoustic insulation
The world’s best weatherseal gasket. Excellent compression recovery of 99%.
Window Energy Rating – The future of energy efficient windows from the BFRC.
Our comprehensive suite of products are available in a range of standard and prestige finishes.
Achieved using three panes of glass which create two insulating cavities.