Our slim In-Line patio doors are available in 2, 3 and 4 leaf options, combining safety and security with lifestyle choice and space, fully welded and reinforced, internally glazed and come with 4 point locking as standard.
Fully glazed or fitted with a mid-rail provides options to suit most design requirements. All doors are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- High security door lock
- Stainless steel track
- 2nd tandem stainless steel rollers
- Double door stops
- Aluminium interlocks
- Anti lift device
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Comprehensive range of door panels (see Features)
- Aluminium refurbishment or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
- Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated early 2010) Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BBA.
Setting the standard
Expanding the choice
Unrivalled thermal and acoustic insulation
The world’s best weatherseal gasket. Excellent compression recovery of 99%.
Window Energy Rating – The future of energy efficient windows from the BFRC.
Our comprehensive suite of products are available in a range of standard and prestige finishes.
Achieved using three panes of glass which create two insulating cavities.