Providing an alternative to the PVCu residential entrance door, our composite door is fabricated using an insulating core sandwiched between outer skins of PVCu
Skins can be provided as flat panels or in a variety of patterns both solid or glazed. Tested successfully to PAS23/24 the door can provide enhanced resistance to intrusion and full weather protection.
- Security door locking system
- High performance bespoke door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weather seals
- Double rebated
- Antibump lock
- High security glazing system
- Life-like grain
- Wood free construction
- White Locking handles
A comprehensive range of both Featured and Beveled Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- Security Dog Bolts
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Comprehensive range of door panels (see Features)
- Low PVC threshold
- Aluminium refurbishment or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
- Steel mesh insert to meet PAS24/SBD requirements.
- Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated early 2012) Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BBA.
- Doors are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.
Setting the standard
Expanding the choice
Unrivalled thermal and acoustic insulation
The world’s best weatherseal gasket. Excellent compression recovery of 99%.
Window Energy Rating – The future of energy efficient windows from the BFRC.
Our comprehensive suite of products are available in a range of standard and prestige finishes.
Achieved using three panes of glass which create two insulating cavities.