Bi-fold doors can create a whole new feel for your home, linking rooms together and seamlessly joining inside living with outside space.
- High security door locking system
- Aluminium tracks and guide
- 4 roller boggies to increase ease of operation
- High performance bespoke door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weather seals
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
A comprehensive range of both Featured and Beveled Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- Triple glazing
- Security Dog Bolts
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Internal (inside glass) venetian blinds
- Georgian and Austrical bar
- Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated early 2012) Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Doors are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.
Setting the standard
Expanding the choice
Unrivalled thermal and acoustic insulation
The world’s best weatherseal gasket. Excellent compression recovery of 99%.
Window Energy Rating – The future of energy efficient windows from the BFRC.
Our comprehensive suite of products are available in a range of standard and prestige finishes.
Achieved using three panes of glass which create two insulating cavities.