Although the shapes and designs shown are all bespoke, you may have your own 'one-off' exceptional or unique idea. The doors, windows and roof systems combined with our expertise should allow you to achieve that dream.
- Duraflex profile
- Full accreditation and compliance
- Structurally reinforced
- Side wall system
- Black locking handles
- Internally beaded
- Espag. locking systems with friction stays
- Pilkington E glass
- Concealed drainage
- 150mm cill
- Choice of glass roof options and specifications
- Choice of polycarbonate roof options
- Ridge line ventilation
- Window ventilation
- Roof lights
- Tie bars
- Internal decorative trims
- Cresting and finials
- Rain water products
- Fanlights and coloured glass
- Enhanced shoot bolt and door security lock systems
- Low mobility thresholds
- Bi-fold doors
Our team will be able to talk you through all design and glazing options to tailor your own individual requirements.
They will also be able to answer many of the frequently asked questions;
- Is planning permission required
- Is the system structurally sound
- What guarantee is provided
- What glazing is most suitable for your location and elevation
- What heating is required for use in winter period
- Is ventilation advised and what type is most suitable
- What timescale would be anticipated from start to finish
- Who carries out building work and installation
Setting the standard
Expanding the choice
Unrivalled thermal and acoustic insulation
The world’s best weatherseal gasket. Excellent compression recovery of 99%.
Window Energy Rating – The future of energy efficient windows from the BFRC.
Our comprehensive suite of products are available in a range of standard and prestige finishes.
Achieved using three panes of glass which create two insulating cavities.